12.03.2012

Introduction

12.03.2012
Hello, all! My name is Lauren and I'm a recent college graduate with a passion for books and literature. In this blog, I'm going to review what I've been reading, new & old.
Here's what you should know about me:
  • I'm an artist
  • I collect notebooks
  • I'm 75% vegetarian
  • My favorite foods are orange, but my favorite color is purple
  • Not a huge fan of eReaders
  • I'm a Catholic and a feminist
  • I'm Cajun
This venture was inspired by my friend who runs the crafting blog jaderbomb.com. Considering that I am starting a new leg of my life, I thought I'd create a blog centric of something I love deeply - BOOKS!!! I'll update as I finish anything I read, or discover something new during my visits to the local bookstores. So stick around, kiddle-skittles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by Feast of Poetry & Drink of Prose. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.