12.12.2012

My Favorite Books for Kids

12.12.2012
When it comes to giving gifts to children, I always consider books before toys. Sure, they may not always appreciate it (I didn't always as a child) - but when you think of it, they will be getting more toys  than they will ever play with anyway, but years and years later they'll probably still have the books. I love to give books with beautiful illustrations or funny stories.



  1. Rapunzel by Sarah Gibb
  2. Sleeping Beauty by Malhon F. Craft & K. Y. Craft
  3. The Artist Who Painted Blue Horses by Eric Carle
  4. Forever Young by Bob Dylan & Paul Rogers
  5. Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
  6. I Want my Hat Back by Jon Klassen
  7. The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise
(This list could have been a lot longer, but I've crashed Photoshop enough today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by Feast of Poetry & Drink of Prose. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.