3.10.2013

Too Many Books!!

3.10.2013

Dear Friends,
I'm very behind on my books right now, and somewhat low on moolah (which means I've been spending some extra time working). I'm not sure how much longer it'll be before I can finish a book, so as a result I'm on a little hiatus of sorts.
There are some new family stuff that's come up, which is somewhat personal, but if you're the praying sort please keep us in your thoughts.

In other news, this past Friday Dad and I went to a used book fair and I got some nifty books to add to my collection. Spring is here, so check your local newspapers and libraries for your own "Friends of the Library" book sales! Not only can you grow your own personal libraries on the cheap, but you'll be helping a nobel cause.
Talk to you laters!

Picture credit: Saskia Keultjes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by Feast of Poetry & Drink of Prose. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.