7.03.2013

Hiatus

7.03.2013
image source: retronaut.com
Sorry, but this following week I'll be on a much anticipated family vacation. I'll be catching up on some reading in the meantime, so when I return I should *hopefully* have some new books to share with you!

In the meantime, please enjoy this image I found of a well loved classic American novelist: Ms. Fitzgerald. What? No, not Zelda Fitzgerald. Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald. In Drag. Duh! Pay more attention - my grammar may not always be perfect, but I do take some pride in it. By the way, this photo was taken sometime between 1913 and 1917 - during his years in Princeton and accompanying his first published works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by Feast of Poetry & Drink of Prose. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.