11.17.2014

What's in Store

11.17.2014
I'm a little behind on my updates, so please sit tight. I've had a lot of junk come up lately that've been preoccupying my think-gut. It happens! Holidays, Doctor visits, A dead car battery, Poor WiFi connections - lots on my mind.
But I have a few new reviews I'll be writing soon. One is a belated addition to my October reading list - better late than pregnant for a vampire, am I right ladies? (That will make sense when I actually write the review for the book in question, I promise!)
There will be another review, which will probably be up in a few days - maybe even as early as this evening? (No promises!)

Until then, Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by Feast of Poetry & Drink of Prose. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.